[Wikimania-l] Template for submissions
Deryck Chan
2018-07-18 08:43:23 UTC
I don't think there is a standard presentation template for Wikimania. But
maybe the WMF or local team have templates that presenters can use?

Deryck

Is there any template for Wikimania 2018 presentations? If yes, I would
like to get/use it.
Regards,
Pavanaja
Léa Lacroix
2018-07-18 08:48:32 UTC
Yes, there is a template :)

Slide template - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11k51KVZvE6SNIYD76-
P7FDDcdkAggqsWOKppwQcAfok/edit?usp=sharing

Presentation category on Commons - https://commons.wikimedia.org/
wiki/Category:Wikimania_2018_presentations